Substance Painter
In this start to finish texturing project within Substance Painter we cover all the techniques you need to texture the robot character.
# 1 27-07-2005 , 04:55 PM
Location: Where do u think I am right now? Alright, I'll tell y' all... I'm at Gnomon Workshop and Highend3d sites...Hehehehe...just kiddin':)!!!!Oh, I'm not a ego member anymore? Cool!!!! I'm a Senior Member now!!!!

Robot Rig

Does anyone know a good way to rig a robot?

Anyone here plays Tibia?

Add me to your MSN list

Tibia is the best MMORPG that i've ever seen...xD
# 2 27-07-2005 , 05:16 PM
Location: Where do u think I am right now? Alright, I'll tell y' all... I'm at Gnomon Workshop and Highend3d sites...Hehehehe...just kiddin':)!!!!Oh, I'm not a ego member anymore? Cool!!!! I'm a Senior Member now!!!!
Augh, forget it, I've just used smooth bind and paint skin weighs...I got a satisfatory result...:bandit:

Anyone here plays Tibia?

Add me to your MSN list

# 3 02-08-2005 , 11:49 PM
Subscriber
It's too late now, But If your parts are not going to deform you can just parent the parts to the joints, So i heard. I am a newbie too and also working on setting up the controls to animate a robot.
Good luck on the rest

"It is Difficult to understand the universe if you only study one planet"
-Miyamoto Musashi-
# 4 03-08-2005 , 07:51 PM
Well, I create all my parts separately, so I can try ituser added image.

Anyone here plays Tibia?

Add me to your MSN list