Complex UV Layout in Maya
Over the last couple of years UV layout in Maya has changed for the better. In this course we're going to be taking a look at some of those changes as we UV map an entire character
# 1 31-05-2005 , 12:39 AM
Banned

Spitfire

Hi all thought i would just post this to tell everyone how good the tutorial on the spitfire is. I know theres going to be heaps of crits, but i'm ready for them, so fire away :blush: (picture in attachments)
I know i still haven't finished joining the model together, but that shouldn't take that long user added image
Thanks for such a good tutorial! given me soo much more confidence in maya! :attn:
Meredith

Attached Images
# 2 31-05-2005 , 01:42 AM
Subscriber
Looks great so far.

Have you considered going for a more realistic wing profile? like the one below?

Attached Thumbnails
# 3 31-05-2005 , 07:03 AM
Subscriber
Its a bit small to make out much detail, but other than the wing, which has already been addressed, the only thing I can see off is the truncated tail. Looks pretty good otherwise.

AIM: mhcannonDMC

"If you love your job, you'll never work another day in your life."