Introduction to Maya - Modeling Fundamentals Vol 1
This course will look at the fundamentals of modeling in Maya with an emphasis on creating good topology. We'll look at what makes a good model in Maya and why objects are modeled in the way they are.
# 16 14-11-2002 , 09:51 AM
SM Tea Boy
BulletProof after seeing your stuff simplymaya would be happy to host your site ether as your own domain or a sub-set of ours user added image let me know if you need ne help with hosting.

David user added image

From a readers' Q and A column in TV GUIDE: "If we get involved in a nuclear war, would the electromagnetic pulses from exploding bombs damage my videotapes?"
# 17 14-11-2002 , 12:20 PM
Subscriber
yeh can i work under 18 aswell
im getting better

Thanks for wasting your time reading this line.
# 18 14-11-2002 , 06:25 PM
Subscriber
i agree with adl, we shud start our own company cos we know what each others capable of user added image

- Simon

My Website: www.Glass-Prison.com
# 19 14-11-2002 , 09:24 PM
Im up for joining a company if we all wanted to start one=)

Kurt

I am enough of an artist to draw freely upon my imagination, knowledge is limited, imagination encircles the world. (Albert Einstein)

https://www.artstation.com/kurtb
# 20 14-11-2002 , 09:29 PM
SM Tea Boy
LOL we did and called it simplymaya user added image

From a readers' Q and A column in TV GUIDE: "If we get involved in a nuclear war, would the electromagnetic pulses from exploding bombs damage my videotapes?"
# 21 15-11-2002 , 02:16 AM
Subscriber
www.frd.co.uk (Free Radical Design) is looking for people to join up with them. They make video games for the Nintendo GameCube, X-Box, and the Playstation 2. Free Radical is a band of people who originally worked for a company called RARE. RARE is responcible for Goldeneye, Perfect Dark, Banjo-Kazooie, and all of the Donkey Kong games. DK and Goldeneye were million sellers. Unfortuanantly, Microsoft bought 49% of RARE's stock, so Nintendo doesn't own them anymore. This could be the reason why Ken Lobb and the rest of them made their own company. Free Radical has only created two games so far since they are only starting out - Time Splitters 1 and 2. Apparently, they are in great need of a 3D texturing guy at this time. If you want to join a fast-growing company, this is deffinently worth a look. I plan to apply for a job here when I have the experience needed.

# 22 15-11-2002 , 02:55 AM
Of course I'm interested...

Here's the link to my site, just in case you missed it down there by my signature. BRAINSWELL. That has examples of my work.

My email is davebaer@bellsouth.net
That's the best way to contact me besides by phone, which I will not post here cause I don't want all of you stalkers out there crank yankin' me. user added image

user added image

Dave Baer
Professor of Digital Arts
Digital Media Arts College
Boca Raton, Florida
dbaer@dmac.edu

Last edited by dave_baer; 15-11-2002 at 02:57 AM.
# 23 17-11-2002 , 09:21 AM
Subscriber
i'm in!!!! A|W's callin', and i am coming