Introduction to Maya - Rendering in Arnold
This course will look at the fundamentals of rendering in Arnold. We'll go through the different light types available, cameras, shaders, Arnold's render settings and finally how to split an image into render passes (AOV's), before we then reassemble it i
# 1 26-05-2006 , 12:54 PM

First model, remodeled...

I'm remodeling this characer again (because I lost my previous data) and I think it will come out better this time. I'd appreciate any imput you have!

I have a lot of mesh in poly... and I still couldn't get any details I wanted... -sigh- Have to work on that.

The main problem with all the mesh is extruding things I want to extrude. Hrm, so here 'tis.

Attached Thumbnails
# 2 26-05-2006 , 12:55 PM
....And here it is in Sub-d's... looking.. Not detailed...

Attached Thumbnails
# 3 26-05-2006 , 12:56 PM
And these are some of the faces I want to extrude, but... there are lots and it's hard to manage. Is there a better way to do that? Or no?

Attached Thumbnails
# 4 26-05-2006 , 12:58 PM
Hem. Sorry, one more. This is my "reference" picture for it... And the faces I want to extrude have to extrude up ad back like that -- which is my problem. It kind of goes everywhere and I don't know if I should delete the faces it just barely touches to merge verteses.

Thanks again, all!

Attached Thumbnails
# 5 30-08-2006 , 02:39 PM
Subscriber
looking cool dude .... user added image

# 6 30-08-2006 , 07:31 PM
thank you very much!