Complex UV Layout in Maya
Over the last couple of years UV layout in Maya has changed for the better. In this course we're going to be taking a look at some of those changes as we UV map an entire character
# 16 02-04-2011 , 11:24 PM
Subscriber

so basically lazy programming is one of the reasons for the decline of pc games

if you're saying that programmers are just lazy then you have no right since you've never done it before

uhh, yeah sorry, that does sound a lot more harsh than i read it as... woops... user added image

that's a "Ch" pronounced as a "K"

Computer skills I should have:
Objective C, C#, Java, MEL. Python, C++, XML, JavaScript, XSLT, HTML, SQL, CSS, FXScript, Clips, SOAR, ActionScript, OpenGL, DirectX
Maya, XSI, Photoshop, AfterEffects, Motion, Illustrator, Flash, Swift3D

Last edited by Chirone; 03-04-2011 at 11:08 AM.
# 17 02-04-2011 , 11:58 PM
Level 32 pachyderm

if you're saying that programmers are just lazy then you have no right since you've never done it before

I don't think he was making such a wide sweeping comment but you have a point, I think any poor ports are more likely to be down to publisher pressure or tight schedules.

# 18 03-04-2011 , 08:44 PM
Head of 3d Admedia
actually programmed abit for a game back in the day it was called adventures of Nyangi we were using C........ but what i meant is that its poorly ported games and no offense taken user added image