Digital humans the art of the digital double
Ever wanted to know how digital doubles are created in the movie industry? This course will give you an insight into how it's done.
# 1 19-09-2005 , 02:08 AM

My bad car model

im not so good at modeling yet, but here is my wip of a smoothed car. i have bad wheels that have axels and i made some seats ( probably the best part ):headbang: oh, well, i did this w/o a blueprint but anyway is this any good?

www.3dbuzz.com
# 2 19-09-2005 , 02:11 AM
heh sorry file too big, image
user added image

www.3dbuzz.com
# 3 19-09-2005 , 02:15 AM
here is a view that shows all its dreadfulness user added image not smoothed
user added image

www.3dbuzz.com
# 4 19-09-2005 , 08:52 PM
Echoiii,

Hey that is not a bad shot at thiswhole modeling thing at all. I think that we all have to start somewhere. keep this project going, some good things could come of it. I am new at this whole modeling thing too. I have found that the more I work with it, and get the basic concepts of the program down, the better I become. I have also found that it is much easier modeling with a blueprint of what you are going to create. Keep up the good work, and if you have not already done so, I would recomend working with some more tutorials, they will help you work with understanding the forming of the wheels, and seats, all of that stuff. I model in mostly using polygons. any ways good luck with finishing your creation, you have a great start so far!!

Leland Webb

Webb Creative Arts