Substance Painter
In this start to finish texturing project within Substance Painter we cover all the techniques you need to texture the robot character.
# 1 07-02-2012 , 05:07 AM

Animation Mentor or other animation schools

Any one know anything about Animation Mentor? Are the courses good? Is it a reputable school? Any other suggestions on animation schools?

# 2 07-02-2012 , 07:24 AM
Subscriber
i've heard many good things about animation mentor. If you have the money for it its a good place to start and get good feedback as you go.

# 3 07-02-2012 , 10:44 AM
Administrator
You've got iAnimate with instructors from Dreamworks and AnimSchool from Blue Sky Studios as well, all three should be good schools.

# 4 07-02-2012 , 05:18 PM
Subscriber
From what I heard Animationmentor are pretty good, but I never looked into it much. No matter which course you choose, research who the instructors are. You want somebody with industry experience and preferably somebody from big studios as ms.Nova mentioned.

# 5 08-02-2012 , 12:59 AM
Subscriber
I really wish that I could afford something like that but GI bill won't pay for specialty schools like that :\ so I'm having to stay local.