Introduction to Maya - Modeling Fundamentals Vol 1
This course will look at the fundamentals of modeling in Maya with an emphasis on creating good topology. We'll look at what makes a good model in Maya and why objects are modeled in the way they are.
# 76 29-05-2004 , 04:00 PM
Subscriber
hej Jango!

what's up dude!

NIce modeling man! I like the heads alot....IM trying to learn making a head at the moment...hope to get a nice result as you have!

latr dude
GreetZZzz

RanSicK

# 77 29-05-2004 , 04:21 PM
Lead Modeler - Framestore
Yo Ransick

Good Stuff Dude, I'll have a look shortly. Heres the final head with brows and lashes and a bit of funky lighting. On to the rest of the body. Enjoy

Jango

Attached Thumbnails
# 78 29-05-2004 , 06:24 PM
Technical Director
Holy crap man! Thats wicked stuff. The ear looks a little thick though.

Cheers Mate

-Peltra 100th post!

Imagination is more important than knowledge.

Last edited by NextDesign; 30-05-2004 at 07:34 PM.
# 79 31-05-2004 , 09:32 PM
Well Well My Friends another weekend ends with the completed version of my Girl Character. I trust you will visit the finished section of this forum to view it.

Being a nice guy, I will now take a well earned rest from my own work and do you dudes and dudettes a head tutorial if you still want it????

Enjoy the image. See you soon with the tutorial, thanks for all your kind words once again and best of luck to you all and happy Maya modelling!!!!!

Jango

# 80 31-05-2004 , 09:40 PM
Subscriber
I want a subD clothes tutorial user added image

- S

Stefan Doverud
<a href="https://www.doverud.com/">www.doverud.com</a>
# 81 31-05-2004 , 10:46 PM
Technical Director
Not to be greedy, but I want both! I'm amazed that you arn't a video instructor for simply maya.

Imagination is more important than knowledge.
# 82 31-05-2004 , 11:39 PM
Subscriber
Definetly wanna see a tutorial. :>

https://www.verticalincline.com
# 83 05-03-2005 , 07:11 PM

hi

# 84 05-03-2005 , 07:24 PM
Hey Dude

Thanks for your kind words and comments, I thought this was a finished thread ages ago!!

There is no tutorial right now for anything as I am busy with my project, I have a half finished one but am not giving it yet. Also this head is old now as it has been modified. Look at the ears and the lashes and her face is too long, YUK!!

But please check out my site by all means and look at the mesh in its wire form.

While Im on the subject of the site, a forum is being put there in the next couple of days for mainly the decent people who run this site and the good people who post here, because basically you are all so positive in your comments etc that Id really like you all to become part of my site on a regular basis too.
See you soon

Regards
_J