Substance Painter
In this start to finish texturing project within Substance Painter we cover all the techniques you need to texture the robot character.
# 1 03-12-2005 , 09:33 PM

Flipping The orthographic Cameras

Hi Guys

Is there any way of flipping the orthographic cameras so they show form the other side? For example instead of a top view going to a bottom view??

Cheers

# 2 03-12-2005 , 09:39 PM
Subscriber
I've been wandering the same thing.. i'm not sure if theres an easy way to do that though... someone please answer user added image or post inside tips thread user added image

Ioannis KarAvas
# 3 04-12-2005 , 02:48 AM
which version of maya do you have?..if you have maya 7..you can just use the compass which is the easiest way to flip between all of the views.....also...i'm not sure if this is just maya 7 or if it's in the other versions...you can go to the view--> predefined bookmarks and change to the view of your choice

you can also do it the old fashioned way by creating a new camera and rotating/translating as necessary....for example..if you wanted to create a back camera.....you could create a new front camera (panels-->orthographic -->new)...then in the channel box take the translate z back a bit (say -50 or -100)..then rotate the y axis 180...voila.. a new back view
hopefully this is what you wanted

btw..once u make a new camera...u can add it to your marking menu for easier access