Introduction to Maya - Modeling Fundamentals Vol 2
This course will look in the fundamentals of modeling in Maya with an emphasis on creating good topology. It's aimed at people that have some modeling experience in Maya but are having trouble with complex objects.
# 1 30-04-2003 , 03:45 AM

Scary Stuff!!

ok It's 4.40 am and I'm working in the uni lab alone and guess what the air conditioning starts to drip water onto the main power track that powers 22 dell kick arse graphics PC's!!! I'm gonna get electrcuted!! bloody hell! you'd think that if the uni spent so much on their machines then they mite put decent a/c units in that dont spray water all over the shop!!!

if there's no posts from me ever again sue the uni for me please!! user added image

:banana: :banana:

Alan

Technical Director - Framestore

Currently working on: Your Highness

IMDB
# 2 30-04-2003 , 08:47 AM
Subscriber
lol... for how much, your posts probably cost around 5 cents or something??.. joking dude,, hehe, yeah, they spend like so much on the pc's and dont care about the other stuff.. in my school, "ex-school" now, they have like compaq P4's,, and they tables so darn suck, they even shake and sometimes feel like "Its going down... its going down.... be careful".. shit!!!

# 3 02-05-2003 , 05:20 PM
Is he still alive, it is now 02-05-2003.. so :S

The Important Thing is NOT to Stop Questioning.
--- Albert Einstein ---
www.ProtheusWorld.tk
# 4 02-05-2003 , 05:41 PM
lol well I am still alive they've now fixed the airconditioning (which is nice!!) although in a strange turn of events I have been feeling really under the weather and not knowing too much about it I checked out some info about SARS today and it turns out that I have had just about all of the symptoms.... user added image I'm not making light of a such a horrific virus, nor the people that have lost their lives to it. But you just never know, i am actually a little concerned but I'm hoping that it's all just coincidence and just being run down from working too hard...

Alan

IMDB
# 5 02-05-2003 , 05:43 PM
Coincidence mate.
You´re fine. user added image

# 6 02-05-2003 , 05:47 PM
well lets hope so, the incubation period is 2 - 9 days so if i get worse then I'm off to the docs for a check up just to be sure.

user added image
Alan

IMDB
# 7 02-05-2003 , 06:16 PM
Quick, get in the freezer !.. user added image

--- Albert Einstein ---
www.ProtheusWorld.tk
# 8 02-05-2003 , 07:59 PM
Subscriber
Hey pure.. just letting you know.. if you had sars you wouldnt be posting right now.. you know those symtoms? There SO bad that you cant get out of bed, let alone talk. So i really think your fine.. also you have to think of it this way... you may have sars, in a 0.5% chance.. and then theres a .01 percent chance that you will die from it.

"I should call you sugar maple tree cause i'd totally tap that" haha

email - mattwettstein@gmail.com
# 9 02-05-2003 , 08:39 PM

Originally posted by M
Hey pure.. just letting you know.. if you had sars you wouldnt be posting right now.. you know those symtoms? There SO bad that you cant get out of bed, let alone talk. So i really think your fine.. also you have to think of it this way... you may have sars, in a 0.5% chance.. and then theres a .01 percent chance that you will die from it.

How to scare of members in 3 steps ! (for dummies).. hahhaa....

--- Albert Einstein ---
www.ProtheusWorld.tk
# 10 02-05-2003 , 09:19 PM

Originally posted by Protheus
How to scare of members in 3 steps ! (for dummies).. hahhaa....

Lol I was afraid if I replied again to this thread I would catch SARS, M, you´re scaring everyone. Thankfully my mom said to me I´d die in a car accident anyway. Her voodoo witch told her that.

# 11 02-05-2003 , 09:50 PM

Her voodoo witch told her that

well at least she knows user added image j/k!!

Yeah I know I am being melodramatic but I'd rather be safe than sorry cause it all came about really quickly. But as adl said earlier "i'm fine"

must be all this damn maya work!! bloody stuntplanes!! user added image

IMDB
# 12 02-05-2003 , 10:38 PM
oke, I see this post has made an interesting turn to the "Dark" side !.. user added image

--- Albert Einstein ---
www.ProtheusWorld.tk
# 13 02-05-2003 , 11:20 PM
yeah but that's always fun so why not? user added image come on lets here some more "dark side stories" user added image

Alan

IMDB
# 14 03-05-2003 , 12:14 AM
Subscriber
how did that scare anyone.. basically im saying... to get sars and die from it, is just as rare as... winning the lottery.

"I should call you sugar maple tree cause i'd totally tap that" haha

email - mattwettstein@gmail.com
# 15 03-05-2003 , 12:16 AM
as Jeremy Clarkson put it today on "Have I got News For You" only people stranded in jungle clearings die from it. user added image

Dont worry I'll make sure I take down a few people with me! j/k user added image

IMDB