Beer glass scene creation
This course contains a little bit of everything with modeling, UVing, texturing and dynamics in Maya, as well as compositing multilayered EXR's in Photoshop.
# 1 15-07-2004 , 07:27 PM
Subscriber

my first car model

I used most of a tutorial to do this however I added in a lot of things like the windows, lights and chrome texture myself. It's not done yet but I would like feedback from you guys before I continue. Cheers

Attached Thumbnails
# 2 15-07-2004 , 07:30 PM
Subscriber

a front view also

heres a front view also so you can all get a better look
Cheers

Attached Thumbnails
# 3 15-07-2004 , 10:20 PM
Subscriber
yo dude!~ that looks great man!~Texture is not realistic.. tires are just a black hole, backlight look a bit odd and the car metellic look is not there yet... but modeling is quite good! witch tut did you followed ?

# 4 16-07-2004 , 03:23 AM
Subscriber
Thanks man...so far the tires have no tread and I haven't gotten to texturing them yet just black like you said and the metallic paint for the car I'm still not quite sure how do but I'm working on it. Also it's just the default lighting so far. Any suggestions on the paint and lights??? The tires will be finished next and by the way the tut is https://www.blissdd.com/WRX/Tutorial/tutorial.html
Enjoy...Cheers

# 5 16-07-2004 , 07:14 AM
Subscriber
thanks dude! I sure look in too it...
try maybe looking for some shader on the net or something...
maybe your lucky and strike one user added image

Keep on going with the car man! looks really cool...did you model before with nurbs ?

# 6 19-07-2004 , 04:38 PM
Subscriber
Hey man, no I have never modeled with nurbs before using this tutorial. Nothing this exstensive anyway. I used them for minor things only. I'm glad you like though . Thanks again man...cheers

# 7 19-07-2004 , 05:04 PM
Nice job for your first attempt at a car! Keep it up! user added image

-------------------------------------------
# 8 21-07-2004 , 07:15 PM
Subscriber
yeah, nice...
i might post my car now...

MURPH