Integrating 3D models with photography
Interested in integrating your 3D work with the real world? This might help
# 1 06-10-2006 , 07:25 AM
Subscriber

3D in real video

Hi I want to know how to put 3D animation in a real world filmed movie...
I've filmed some things and I want to put 3D's caracter in it... well... im realy poor for now in 3D im in this world since a week... I've never touched 3D before but im able to do some things... well I have my video now and my caracters I just need to know how to put them in it...
thanks and see ya

Salut Je voudrais savoir comment mettre une animation 3D dans un video du monde reel...
J'ai filmé des trucs et je voudrais mettre des personnages 3D dedans...He bien... Je suis pas très doués en 3D je suis dans ce monde que depuis 1semaine... Je n'ai jamais touché au 3D avant mais je peux faire certaines chose... En faite j'ai présentement mon video et mes personnages J'ai seulement besoin de savoir comment les introduires...
Merci et à bientôt

Maya modeler - current project Avatar - purplemikey
# 2 06-10-2006 , 11:00 AM
hi,

you need a compositing programm like combustion or aftereffects or something. secondly in case the camera is moving you´d want to motion track (combustion) the movement and import it to maya as a camera. don´t ask me how to do that. save the animation and export it to any compositing software and "melt" it with your real film.

can´t tell any further details cause I never did such work. hope it did get you in the right direction though.

everything starts and ends in the right place at the right time.