Complex UV Layout in Maya
Over the last couple of years UV layout in Maya has changed for the better. In this course we're going to be taking a look at some of those changes as we UV map an entire character
# 1 21-09-2013 , 12:12 AM

frames not rendering in mental ray maya 2013

I created a scene to test reflective and when i batch rendered the scene in mental ray the files were not where the render attributes told me they would be. I dont know what happened... I get the message:
//Rendering with mental ray... //
// Percentage of rendering done: 0 (C:/Users/junaid/Desktop/audio visual file/maya binary/New_Project/images/maya_0001.jpg) //
// Result: Percentage of rendering done: 0 (C:/Users/junaid/Desktop/audio visual file/maya binary/New_Project/images/maya_0002.jpg) //
// Result: Percentage of rendering done: 0 (C:/Users/junaid/Desktop/audio visual file/maya binary/New_Project/images/maya_0003.jpg) //
// Result: Percentage of rendering done: 0 (C:/Users/junaid/Desktop/audio visual file/maya binary/New_Project/images/maya_0004.jpg) //
// Result: Percentage of rendering done: 0 (C:/Users/junaid/Desktop/audio visual file/maya binary/New_Project/images/maya_0005.jpg) //
// Result: Percentage of rendering done: 0 (C:/Users/junaid/Desktop/audio visual file/maya binary/New_Project/images/maya_0006.jpg) //
// Result: Percentage of rendering done: 0 (C:/Users/junaid/Desktop/audio visual file/maya binary/New_Project/images/maya_0007.jpg) //
// Result: Render Cancelled.
At the end there is where i stopped the render.

(I can provide images and extra information on request)

Last edited by uzayr34; 21-09-2013 at 02:04 AM.
# 2 21-09-2013 , 09:59 PM
Super Moderator
Turn on detailed messages in your batch render options and see what is spits out in the output window.

- Genny
# 3 25-09-2013 , 01:15 AM
So I found out there was a texture causing an small error but i removed it. The rendering still says:// Rendering with mental ray... //
// Result: Percentage of rendering done: 0 (C:/Users/junaid/Desktop/audio visual file/maya binary/New_Project/images/globe1.png) //
(It in PNG format because i saw trying different file types to see if it was any different)
Any ideas what the issue is?