Integrating 3D models with photography
Interested in integrating your 3D work with the real world? This might help
# 1 01-04-2003 , 02:23 AM
Simply Maya OG

Battle Forums

Seeming no-one is ever on the Battle Forums, I figured Id post something up here about it. Cmon people. Go over to the Battle Forum, and start up a battle. Their fun. And if you lose, no worries. Your not gonna die :p Itll just pump you up to want to challenge someone else and go at it agian. So dont be shy, go pick a battle with someone!

- Hybrid
# 2 01-04-2003 , 02:25 AM
Subscriber
yeah, sad,, i always check the no. of thread there .. anyway, go start a challenge or a battle or anything.. I am ready..

# 3 01-04-2003 , 08:36 AM
Kevin
I guarentee guys..now I-Iybrid and T have started...this forum will probably be the most used forum.

You wait and see. It all takes a little time to get going

# 4 01-04-2003 , 11:42 PM
Subscriber
yeah.. exactly.. you will see loads of threads.. but got to get everyone moving there... it will absolutely fantastic (the first battle i did - wohhoooo.. awesome).. if any one of you meet any of your SM fellowmembers, start a quick battle,, its awesome.. try it out...