Beer glass scene creation
This course contains a little bit of everything with modeling, UVing, texturing and dynamics in Maya, as well as compositing multilayered EXR's in Photoshop.
# 1 11-05-2007 , 08:57 PM

texture wtf ?

:headbang: :headbang: :headbang: why is it happen like this i've been trying to fix it about 3 hours now :angery: :angery: i select the object i make it plannar mapping on Y then i make PDS network paint the projection and it happend like this pls help i don't have nervse anymore :angery:

Attached Thumbnails
# 2 12-05-2007 , 11:27 AM
Subscriber
noramllly one wouldn't do project in the 'defaults folder' but that doesn't help you with your problem.

take it easy and life will be easy
# 3 12-05-2007 , 01:03 PM
Any one know how to slove this problem ?

# 4 12-05-2007 , 02:02 PM
Senior Software Developer
ColdWave,

Dont go mad m8. Take a pill user added image.

OK I wouls suggest undoing your Planer projection. Do an automatic projection and then use the UV Editor to Create a new UV Mapping and move the desired face(s) into the 0-1 space. Or you can do a unitse on it and the faces will get populated into the 0-1 space. Also can you show the shading network you are using user added image

It might be that the Projection is not at 1 and 0 coverage and therefore you are only getting part of the image with in a .5 and .25 space, hence the huge empty area. The projection settings will help also.

GL

Chris (formerly R@nSiD)
Twitter
When the power of love overcomes the love of power the world will truely know peace - Jimmy Hendrix
Winner SM VFX Challenge 1
3rd Place SM SteamPunk Challenge (May 2007)