Beer glass scene creation
This course contains a little bit of everything with modeling, UVing, texturing and dynamics in Maya, as well as compositing multilayered EXR's in Photoshop.
# 1 08-02-2015 , 03:27 AM

curve not showing anymore in the graph editor?

Hey !
So yeah, I must have clicked something wrong because all of a sudden, I love my curves on my graph editor. I really don't know what to do,
can you guys help by any chance ?
Thank you !

# 2 09-02-2015 , 06:37 PM
EduSciVis-er

I must have clicked something wrong because all of a sudden, I love my curves on my graph editor.

It happens to us all. First thing is to turn off the computer for a bit and get some human interaction. Consider the benefits of enjoying curves in people, rather than in Maya. If your problem persists, add some random jitter and bake out the keys. Those curves will become unattractive so fast.

user added image

But seriously, make sure the object or node that had the animation on it is still selected. Click the plus sign beside the node. Can you post a screenshot of the issue? It might be that you just zoomed away from the curves. Hit 'a' or 'f' on the keyboard to frame them back up.