Introduction to Maya - Modeling Fundamentals Vol 2
This course will look in the fundamentals of modeling in Maya with an emphasis on creating good topology. It's aimed at people that have some modeling experience in Maya but are having trouble with complex objects.
# 1 19-08-2006 , 05:14 AM
Subscriber

Final for school

Hi guys I am kind of new here but thought I would post a W.I.P and get some C and C. This is my first orignial orgianic model that will be (once finished) my final for basic modeling in school. This is my first semester and I only have about 3 months experience in 3D so I wanted to get some feedback and some criticism on the model itself. I have to thank this website for all the great tutorials however because it seems to have set me just a bit a head of the class and has allowed me technique enough to take an original drawing and use it as reference for a model (that you goes out to Kurt for your fine tutorials I am sure you will see similarities to your modeling tutorials so thank you). The model itsself has yet to be stiched so when you see the seem down the center just ignore it lol also I need to add a lot of detail and need to texture and light it before I am finished but I still have sometime to get it done.

P.S. Dave_Baer is one of my teachers user added image lol but not for modeling so he takes no credit for this shotty work lol see ya next week Dave and I will have my final all ready for ya.

Attached Thumbnails
# 2 19-08-2006 , 05:23 AM
Hey looking pretty good for the stage its at... will be watching this one to see your progress.. Nice to hear you have learned a lot from the site=)...

I am enough of an artist to draw freely upon my imagination, knowledge is limited, imagination encircles the world. (Albert Einstein)

https://www.artstation.com/kurtb