Complex UV Layout in Maya
Over the last couple of years UV layout in Maya has changed for the better. In this course we're going to be taking a look at some of those changes as we UV map an entire character
# 1 23-12-2005 , 04:43 PM

problems importing a video as an image plain

Hello.

I have a quick question. I'm having problems importing a video as an image plain. I get the error (unable to load [file name. avi]) I'm using Maya 6.o and 6.5. What am I doing wrong?

p.s does anyone have any info? On Maya live? I have no clue how to use it.
user added image

# 2 23-12-2005 , 11:24 PM
# 3 27-12-2005 , 01:06 PM
Thanks for the info. but do you know where I can find any training on Maya live? I just do not know how to use it.

# 4 27-12-2005 , 02:17 PM
Maya Live is very complicated, and I have no clue how to use it either, but before posting questions here, I dont know if you have done this yet, but pleeeaaase do a google.com search for whatever you need. Because, if its on the web, you will find it.

Live the life you love, love the life you live
# 5 10-01-2006 , 05:19 PM
Yea I have looked all over for a Maya Live tutorial and I can't come up with a thing. If their is one I have no clue where it is. I used google, msn, yahoo, AltaVista and a few other places to search for one. If anyone has any insight where one is, it would be helpful, maybe I have over looked a site.

# 6 10-01-2006 , 05:43 PM
There was a maya live thread on here not too long ago, Lisa G's the man so to speak on maya live.