Maya 2020 fundamentals - modelling the real world
Get halfway through a model and find it's an unworkable mess? Can't add edge loops where you need them? Can't subdivide a mesh properly? If any of this sounds familiar check this course out.
# 16 28-02-2003 , 10:07 PM
No they are all different, modeld in maya, I used Leocad as a reference, but if you have ever tried to import and use Leocad stuff, you know it just dosen't work. Tons of unnessary polys and stuff... Just dosen't work. Great ref though. Anyways, just made this for fun, the lego guys kinda suck, but I thought that it was kind of fun. THanks,
Brian

Please check
My (old) website!
# 17 19-03-2003 , 02:04 PM
You should rotate the wheel so the wheels are not perfectly aligned .. all the objects seem to need a little rotation .. I hope you understand what I meen..

Else amazing model !

Carsten Lind
Senior 3D Artist,
Maya Software Manager & Maya Instructor
LEGO Systems A/S
# 18 19-03-2003 , 08:09 PM
Subscriber
oh wow, cool model. awesome. but i think you missed the ground plate in second render. there is no shadow - only on the model.