Maya 2020 fundamentals - modelling the real world
Get halfway through a model and find it's an unworkable mess? Can't add edge loops where you need them? Can't subdivide a mesh properly? If any of this sounds familiar check this course out.
# 1 06-06-2008 , 05:15 AM
Subscriber

Room S. W. P.

Hello at all!

I wrote a thread about a new project on wich I now have time to work forwoard.
Here some pics with texture to sample it. I now what I want but I´m try and error for my satisfy!

What do you think? what can I make better?

I render with FG and some point lights...

The modelling is not done, some parts like baseboards and etc. I will do today...

and I plan to animate the book like in mysterie films.. the pages scroll because of the wind which gets in the room because the windows opens and so on..
What do you think?

Attached Images

Last edited by Mayastatic; 06-06-2008 at 05:17 AM.
# 2 06-06-2008 , 05:18 AM
Subscriber
another one

Attached Images
# 3 06-06-2008 , 05:19 AM
Subscriber
and another one ... how do I upload all images at one time?:headbang:

Attached Images
# 4 06-06-2008 , 06:48 AM
Super Moderator
The first issue I can see here is that there are no shadows and the texture/shading/lighting needs some work, things seem a little dull at the moment and the huge highlight on the table is a little off. The modeling isn't bad though. And as far as the uploading multiple images, up until the other day, I forgot you can use image hosting sites ><

- Genny
# 5 06-06-2008 , 12:48 PM
the book looks as if it's a new one, not old/ historic, ie if u want it to look mysterious, opt for rough n historic looking. inside papers are also much smooth. make it look a bit rough and it will look better.