SimplyMaya Forums

Welcome to the forum, feel free to ask questions here.

SM Forums / Lounges / Maya Basics & Newbie Lounge / feedback

Maya Basics & Newbie Lounge Please post in this section ONLY if your question doesn't fit in anywhere else on the forum, or if you're not sure which section it's relevant to. We also have Free streaming trial available.

Join the conversation. Reply to post

18-03-2008, 01:04 AM   #1
mr pix.
Subscriber

feedback
hey guys i have this in WIP but since i havent had a response in ages i thought i'd post here coz i need some c&c on my animation. thnx

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xYPo0XgqleM

http://www.vimeo.com/7080130
18-03-2008, 01:45 AM   #2
NeoStrider

i'd love to watch it and give you some crits on the animation but i can't view anything from youtube, myspace, facebook, or imageshack... i know i've said this before to ya, but i feel that making a thread to tell everyone doesn't make sense since most people CAN access those sites...

it's frustrating, cause i love helping out with opinions and crits when i can.

anyway, good luck with your work and hope you get the comments you're lookin for.

(if you do find a way to host it - like if you have your own site or something that's not image hosting - let me know and i'll be glad to watch!)