Maya 2020 fundamentals - modelling the real world
Get halfway through a model and find it's an unworkable mess? Can't add edge loops where you need them? Can't subdivide a mesh properly? If any of this sounds familiar check this course out.
# 1 03-01-2003 , 02:29 AM

Render Sequence in render view / Add render node

Hi everybody.

My question is, how to render sequence without the Batch Render, viewing the progress in render view.

Another question, how to add a Render Node in a scene and edit the same, like put a background color.

see yah user added image !

# 2 10-01-2003 , 08:40 PM
I dont think that you can do a batch render and watch the progress. I wanted to do that too and couldnt find a way. One way is to check each frame as it comes out of the renderer.

I dont understand the 2nd question so I can't help you I'm afraid user added image

Alan

Technical Director - Framestore

Currently working on: Your Highness

IMDB
# 3 11-01-2003 , 12:25 AM
SM Alumni
As far as changing the background color or perhaps using an image for a background, just go to the Environment tab in the Camera's attribute editor user added image Here you can change the background color or use an image or texture, such as the env shader which is used to simulate a 3d sky. Good luck and have fun user added image

Darkon

Red bellows of flame have blackened my stones
Convulsing my frame and cracking my bones
Hell's dragons of steel who roar in their chains
Crawl into my caves to suck out my veins.....

-The Mountain P.F.M.
# 4 11-01-2003 , 01:14 PM
thanks a lot guys! very useful! user added image