Maya for 3D Printing - Rapid Prototyping
In this course we're going to look at something a little different, creating technically accurate 3D printed parts.
# 1 05-10-2013 , 01:34 PM
Subscriber

Downloading

I thought ,that in the past, when I made an order using paypal to buy a video course I could download all the videos at once (packed into one zip/rar file)? And that if I ordered using credits I had to download each lesson, one at a time?
Perhaps I am mistaken? If there is a link where I can download my course all at once? I would really appreciate it.
Thanks
TEvans
user added image

# 2 05-10-2013 , 01:41 PM
SM Tea Boy
Some video can be downloaded in one go some has to be downloaded in parts. The new tutorial at the moment stands at over 6 gig so we split it up into 8 parts.

Even if you download in parts you can still unpack each part as it downloads. So you don't have to download all 8 parts to start watching.

All the best
David

From a readers' Q and A column in TV GUIDE: "If we get involved in a nuclear war, would the electromagnetic pulses from exploding bombs damage my videotapes?"
# 3 05-10-2013 , 01:53 PM
Subscriber
ok Thanks
Quick! finish part 2 of architectural!)