Introduction to Maya - Modeling Fundamentals Vol 1
This course will look at the fundamentals of modeling in Maya with an emphasis on creating good topology. We'll look at what makes a good model in Maya and why objects are modeled in the way they are.
# 1 29-03-2005 , 10:19 PM

how to....help

i am foolin around with animation and i want to know how to render an animation acualy playin.

thank u in advance.

# 2 29-03-2005 , 10:31 PM
Subscriber
you can use the batch renderer or hardware rendering buffer.

# 3 29-03-2005 , 11:20 PM
https://www.simplymaya.com/movie_pag...mhtml?tut_id=49

there is a sticky post saying "HOW DO I RENDER A MOVIE". Apparently, its been asked many many times.. so they put a sticky up, so people don't leave threads like this one.

so.. just check the stickies first, just in case u want to knw something that people ask many times. I know that it's kinda pain in the butt to actually "search" through all posts to find what i need to know...

but stickies, they not hard to check, they always on top. Cheers mate. the tutorial is great. the McKinley guy is great.

# 4 30-03-2005 , 12:19 AM
Subscriber
To tag along with bubbleme80's comment... Running a search in the forum is usually a good idea. Chances are if you have to ask then someone else did too.

AIM: mhcannonDMC

"If you love your job, you'll never work another day in your life."