Maya for 3D Printing - Rapid Prototyping
In this course we're going to look at something a little different, creating technically accurate 3D printed parts.
# 1 30-06-2003 , 02:42 AM
Subscriber

Batch Rendering problem

Hello all,

I seem to be having a problem with cameras. For some reason I can not get the batch render to render from any of my cameras that I have set up. One I know worked until recently. (The one I used to make the starfield effect in another thread)

I have tried rebooting several times and still the batch renderer starts to render then displays that it has completed rendering in the script window.

I have double checked to make sure the camera is selected in render globals. And that I have the proper number of frames specified. I have also made sure that I am rendering it as a .tga sequence. Does anyone have any other ideas?

Also I was encountering another problem with cameras. My laptop crashes whenever I try to move a camera by the directional handles. I don't have this problem when I enter numbers manually. What could cause that problem?

~GateKeeper
Not really certified not really new!
# 2 30-06-2003 , 02:50 AM
Select the camera you want to render, and make sure in its attributes its renderable tab is clicked on.....

I am enough of an artist to draw freely upon my imagination, knowledge is limited, imagination encircles the world. (Albert Einstein)

https://www.artstation.com/kurtb
# 3 30-06-2003 , 04:49 AM
Subscriber
lol that did the trick. Thank you Kurt! user added image

I guess it automatically turns off the renderable tab once you add in more than one camera.

~GateKeeper
Not really certified not really new!