Complex UV Layout in Maya
Over the last couple of years UV layout in Maya has changed for the better. In this course we're going to be taking a look at some of those changes as we UV map an entire character
# 1 25-09-2005 , 11:34 AM

Some more help

Hey guys i have got another problem with my maya. I actually got it as a sponsorship gift from an animationcompany and its a not fro commercial use edition. Is their any way that i can remove that Not for commercial use and Alias Maya Persoanl Learning Edition message from not cuming. i need to make a presentation for my skool projects. plz helpme out.

Sky is the limit
# 2 25-09-2005 , 11:56 AM
Subscriber
u cant take out the water mark unless u purchase full version or student versions.

# 3 26-09-2005 , 06:46 PM

Re: Some more help

Originally posted by sidz_bitz
Hey guys i have got another problem with my maya. I actually got it as a sponsorship gift from an animationcompany and its a not fro commercial use edition. Is their any way that i can remove that Not for commercial use and Alias Maya Persoanl Learning Edition message from not cuming. i need to make a presentation for my skool projects. plz helpme out.

Sorry dude, hate to break it to you... it wasn't a sponsorship gift -- you can just download it from Alias|Wavefront website.

Like Gmax I'm assuming there's a free raytracer with a PLE plugin -- I'll snoop around for you.