Substance Painter
In this start to finish texturing project within Substance Painter we cover all the techniques you need to texture the robot character.
# 1 16-08-2006 , 01:01 PM
Subscriber

UV Question

Oooook....

i have a question.

I have two Maya Scene files. In the first one i have UV mapped the graveyard and the house from Haunted House.

The uv mapping for the graveyard is nice and clean but for the house it was messed up! So i decided to uv map the house again.

Now i have a problem. My new UV map for the house is in a different file!

Is it possible to transfer the uv mapping from the clean graveyard from the first file to the second maya scene file where my house is??? Would save a couple of time for uv mapping the graveyard and fence again.

Galadiel

# 2 16-08-2006 , 05:37 PM
Not sure if I understand the question... but could you not just copy the uv map and paste it into the correct file?

# 3 16-08-2006 , 05:55 PM
Subscriber
Hi arran

yeeeeeeeeeeeeess that would be the easiest way. :headbang:

I test it in the afternoon.

# 4 17-08-2006 , 10:27 AM
Subscriber
i got it!

Imported the first file with all the objects i need for the graveyard into the second file.

and......done! Hehe...so easy :blush: ....thank you arran for the tip! user added image

Galadiel