Complex UV Layout in Maya
Over the last couple of years UV layout in Maya has changed for the better. In this course we're going to be taking a look at some of those changes as we UV map an entire character
# 1 13-06-2005 , 04:30 PM

Help

I dont know If you guys seen the threads for the movie project or not but that is what I am doing. I am trying to make a movie on my own and it just isn't working. If anyone could please donate any characters to me I would be very greatful. I am going to do all of the animation myself. I am still having problems understanding how to get my animation into a rendered format insted of the fcheck. I have a way of doing it but it takes to long. Isn;t it true that I can go to render batch and then the animation will be saved as rendered images? Thanks for whatever.

Http://www.chriscrowel.com

I am the Lizard King I can Do Anything.
-Jim Morrison

Http://www.chriscrowell.com
# 2 13-06-2005 , 07:11 PM
You can download a T-rex model from my site if you want. Take a look at the different downloads I have. One of them is the model but there is another one that has the rigging too.

T-rex

# 3 16-06-2005 , 12:36 AM
Hey thanks alot! You don't know how much it means to me. I have been wanting to show people what I seen that day. I just can't model you know. I am into the animation but I dont get the whole modeling thing yet. I'll try to model a head and then I'll end up with a stupid bird with a stupid wood texture on it. HA
anyway was wanting to do it with people but I might be able to throw a t-rex in the back groung or something user added image
Here is some models I need.
A Cop, girl, man, car, a city! and just about anything that goes into a normal day life. I got a lot cut out for me. I am working on importing the models into Unreal so it will be easier to make a matinee movie. I just have to complete another fun book for another fun software first. It's bigger than the bible so it might take me ahwhile.

Thanks

I am the Lizard King I can Do Anything.
-Jim Morrison

Http://www.chriscrowell.com