Complex UV Layout in Maya
Over the last couple of years UV layout in Maya has changed for the better. In this course we're going to be taking a look at some of those changes as we UV map an entire character
# 1 09-03-2006 , 12:12 AM

Career Project for School

If this post is in the wrong forum i apologize, im new here and figured the maya chat forum would be sufficient.

hello, im doing this career project for school (due Friday, 3/10/06) and my subject is Graphic Design. I was wondering if anyone here who is in the Graphic Design work field could have an online "interview" with me, and by that i mean ill type out the questions here, you reply here saying you'll do it, and then email me with the subject "School Career Project" with your answers and i'll take the first person who says they'll do it, :p I'd prefer someone who's fairly experienced, ye' know, somone who really knows their stuff :p
Well heres teh questions and ill check it frequently from now until friday. Oh yea! my email address: DonneyDarco@gmail.com

1) What got you interested in this field of work?

2) What are the work ours like?

3) How are the conditions in which you work, (i.e. air conditioned, cubicles or your own office space, etc.)

4) How long have you been a graphic designer? Was it what you expected?

5) What were your average yearly earnings when you first got the job? What are your average earnings now?

6) What kind of imaging software do you use and what are some of the advantages to using this particular software?

7) What kind of things do you design for? By this I mean Web Design, Games, Magazines, etc.

8) Have any of your works been put into games or programs??

9) How would you gain a promotion as a graphic designer?

alright, thats pretty much it, for whoever replys and does the interview, please say your name and the company you work for (if it wouldnt be of any trouble) and i thank you very, very much :attn:

"What's the point of living life if you can't live it well?"