Introduction to Maya - Rendering in Arnold
This course will look at the fundamentals of rendering in Arnold. We'll go through the different light types available, cameras, shaders, Arnold's render settings and finally how to split an image into render passes (AOV's), before we then reassemble it i
# 16 19-04-2006 , 08:10 PM
Subscriber
Ok.
But youre right this post is already watched like 120 times user added image

Last edited by Gamestarf; 19-04-2006 at 08:12 PM.
# 17 19-04-2006 , 08:46 PM

Originally posted by mirek03
user added image yea, ask a silly question..user added image

uummm,i just had a look at your WIP and what an interesting journey it was, really, and it goes a long way in understanding your sense of humour, your really into this calculus stuff, cheers to you. Seems you have a lot of healthy debate goin' on there on WIP. It lost me though, but.., user added image

thanks Mirek! user added image thats just from listening for hours to Hawthorne Hights and Senses Fail and sitting in front of my computer typing crap :p

Live the life you love, love the life you live
# 18 20-04-2006 , 12:49 AM
Subscriber
hey Matt, I do that too, and I still don't understand the calculus??user added image user added image user added image

I think there's more to it than that my friend...

farbtopf; I gotta say that little picture, whatever there are called,the one with the hamburger, it's a killer.., is that you?? If so, where do you buy a burger like THAT!

take it easy and life will be easy
# 19 20-04-2006 , 01:53 PM
Subscriber
lol,

no it's not me. I look rather different apart from the hair maybe.
Were can you by a burger like this hmmm I suppose in the US. The more interesting question is could you FINISH it?

https://www.supersizedmeals.com/food/index.php?page=4

here's the link but beware some of the stuff could put you of burgers for life

user added image