Introduction to Maya - Rendering in Arnold
This course will look at the fundamentals of rendering in Arnold. We'll go through the different light types available, cameras, shaders, Arnold's render settings and finally how to split an image into render passes (AOV's), before we then reassemble it i
# 1 14-12-2010 , 07:49 AM
Lead Modeler - Framestore

Pirates 4 trailer

# 2 14-12-2010 , 11:35 AM
Acid44
Looks epic, though I still haven't even watched the second or third ones lmao. Think I will now :p

EDIT: When he says something like "Mermaid waters blahblahblah" is that Ellen Page coming up out of the water? If so, definitely seeing this when it's out :p

# 3 15-12-2010 , 02:00 AM
Subscriber

# 4 15-12-2010 , 03:06 AM
Lifetime Member
AAAAWWWWWWEEEESSSSOOOOOMMMMMEEEE!!!!!!!!

Bahahaha I have to agree with you on this one Jay...I LOVE Pirates man! I think me and my crew (family) have watched each one 5 times....hmmm maybe more LOL.

My brother in law is Jack Sparrow all over the twit.....even has the same walk when he is pissed.

Bring this one on for sure...there I have concurred...now you can not throw fruit at bullet bah humbug...

bullet1968

"A Darkness at Sethanon", a book I aspire to model some of the charcters and scenes
# 5 16-12-2010 , 09:07 AM
Subscriber

EDIT: When he says something like "Mermaid waters blahblahblah" is that Ellen Page coming up out of the water? If so, definitely seeing this when it's out :p

all for the hot girl huh? i didn't until now that she played shadow cat in xmen, she looked like a 12 year old in that film

that's a "Ch" pronounced as a "K"

Computer skills I should have:
Objective C, C#, Java, MEL. Python, C++, XML, JavaScript, XSLT, HTML, SQL, CSS, FXScript, Clips, SOAR, ActionScript, OpenGL, DirectX
Maya, XSI, Photoshop, AfterEffects, Motion, Illustrator, Flash, Swift3D