Introduction to Maya - Modeling Fundamentals Vol 2
This course will look in the fundamentals of modeling in Maya with an emphasis on creating good topology. It's aimed at people that have some modeling experience in Maya but are having trouble with complex objects.
# 1 28-07-2003 , 04:13 AM

thinking of going back to school

i have been out of school now for about 8 months and still havent got a job i dont think that my demo is that bad but i still cant get a job maybe its because i am trying to stay in florida but i am sick of sitting around with a part time job so i am trying to get into the international academy of desighn and technology in tampa fl and if i do it i will get a bfa in computer animation well if anyone is from fl and knows of some jobs let me know also if anyone has attended this school let me get some inside info

# 2 28-07-2003 , 12:47 PM
can we see your reel? we mite be able to give you some pointers and stuff on it if you want. Welcome to SM by the way

ALan

Technical Director - Framestore

Currently working on: Your Highness

IMDB
# 3 28-07-2003 , 01:09 PM
The Maya Mountain
It's a difficult market out there. I graduated from school at the end of 2000 and didn't get a job until May of 2003!

It's all a matter of finding the right offer at the right time. I know people who managed to get jobs before they even graduated. Of course, they tend to have large egos because of it, but some people get lucky every now and then. Most (like you and I, it seems) don't and have to work hard to get what they want.

# 4 29-07-2003 , 02:36 AM

here is some demo stuff

Attached Thumbnails
# 5 29-07-2003 , 02:38 AM
# 6 29-07-2003 , 02:39 AM
# 7 29-07-2003 , 03:41 AM
Dont feel so bad mate... i've been put of school a year and only work on freelance projects, no full time job yet.. It will happen just keep at it...

I am enough of an artist to draw freely upon my imagination, knowledge is limited, imagination encircles the world. (Albert Einstein)

https://www.artstation.com/kurtb