Digital humans the art of the digital double
Ever wanted to know how digital doubles are created in the movie industry? This course will give you an insight into how it's done.
# 1 19-04-2006 , 06:33 AM

futuristic city in jungle

Hi pals
I am doing project in college, and my concept is about city built in jungle.. i took some reference from Ryan chruch and James clyne's paintings. remember those panting and plus some idea of mine, what u guys think a about this.... its gonna be jungle built inside city or vise versa!

There is always thin line between gettin the work done and gettin ur ass kicked
# 2 19-04-2006 , 11:35 PM
Subscriber
How about a jungle built inside a city, built inside a jungle. Like a suspended ecosphere. Maybe the jungle outside is dead or dying with horrible creatures or a war torn world and the jungle inside is full of things from our time period. Challanges would be choosing the right camera angle to capture the essence of the outer jungle and inner jungle while also observing the the role of the city and how the inhabitants interact with the enviroment.

Sorry to blurb out like that
Just my crazy brainstorm.

Either way, I like it. Can't wait to see what you come up with.

<html><font size=2>
<font color="blue">
And after calming me down with some orange slices and some fetal spooning,
E.T. revealed to me his singular purpose.

--TOOL, 10,000 Days---

</font></pre>
</html>
# 3 20-04-2006 , 06:29 AM

hi

Thanks for the thoughts dude

but My thing lit bit different.. its like las vegas built inside a jngle just for partying.. Its sci fi city, but not like star wars city or any other cities u may have come across, its like citty not far away from the present...

Its just to convey idea that futuristic city can be also merge with nature rather than a concrete jungle.

I think now you better idea about my concept.

cheers
user added image
Rahul

There is always thin line between gettin the work done and gettin ur ass kicked