Substance Painter
In this start to finish texturing project within Substance Painter we cover all the techniques you need to texture the robot character.
# 1 26-07-2007 , 02:27 AM
Subscriber

Hidden Animations ?

I created a Driven-key hand attribute for my model. I called it fist. I keyed an animation. no problem. I deleted the keys and then the attribute and the animation went away in Maya, no problem.

Here's the problem. I export my model with COLLADA and the animation shows up again. I assume COLLADA isn't just making the animation up user added image so I am wondering if there is somewhere in my .mb I should be checking. My first though was to delete history but that wrecks my rigging.

edit ----------> I found this to try. Unfortunately, I'm at work.

open up the hypergraph. any node that has animation on it will appear as a rhombus instead of a rectangle. select the nodes that have animation and shouldn't and then delete all the animation by right clicking any of the attributes in the channel box and choosing "break connections". chances are, you have the geometry parented or grouped in a way that the animation is not actually on the object itself.

also, keep in mind that when you delete frames from the timeline, those are only the frames for whatever you have selected at that time.

edit ------------>
to all nubes that follow ... the previous edit fixed it !!
user added image user added image

Maya 7.1

Last edited by thespongebob; 26-07-2007 at 09:32 AM.