Introduction to Maya - Rendering in Arnold
This course will look at the fundamentals of rendering in Arnold. We'll go through the different light types available, cameras, shaders, Arnold's render settings and finally how to split an image into render passes (AOV's), before we then reassemble it i
# 1 15-05-2008 , 01:50 PM
Subscriber

Announcements thread

Is there any way you can do something about the lock on the thread? I always forget that I can go in there and read the announcements, and can never see when there is a new one because it doesn't turn yellow like the other ones.

Just curious if there is anything you can do to remove the lock symbol but keep it locked?

# 2 15-05-2008 , 10:31 PM
Level 32 pachyderm
I have the same problem as well............

# 3 15-05-2008 , 10:46 PM
Acid44
same here... come to think of it i havent looked in there since the cloth shirt tut...

# 4 15-05-2008 , 10:47 PM
I thought it did turn yellow in the backgorund?

"No pressure, no diamonds" Thomas Carlyle
# 5 16-05-2008 , 10:37 AM
Subscriber
I've never seen it turn yellow, yesterday was the first day I've been in there since the steampunk challenge

# 6 16-05-2008 , 11:01 AM
I think the "yellowness" stays for a bit, then goes on the number of visits. Then again if its not really prenounced then you might miss it, which might be the case.

Unless I notice the updates mainly form the home page and then see it form there???

Or maybe i'm totaly off the ball, which might be the case!

"No pressure, no diamonds" Thomas Carlyle