Introduction to Maya - Modeling Fundamentals Vol 2
This course will look in the fundamentals of modeling in Maya with an emphasis on creating good topology. It's aimed at people that have some modeling experience in Maya but are having trouble with complex objects.
# 1 04-03-2003 , 07:24 PM

A little monster head

Hello,

I just registered myself on SM web site and to become a member I post my first work with maya. I hope you'll like it.

Tell me all the things can help me to discover MAYA.

Thx a lot. heeeem... just a little thing, it was based on Dave Komorovski tutorial and I want to say thanks mister Mighty God

# 2 04-03-2003 , 07:27 PM
Subscriber
Very nice. Looks much like daves model. Keep up the good wark. How long did it take you ?

Kühl
# 3 04-03-2003 , 07:32 PM
Thx,
I just discovered Maya, and use it for 6 weeks, but this model was made about in 30 hours.

# 4 04-03-2003 , 11:39 PM
Thats how long it would have taken me too.

But you'll find some people who could have done the same thing in under an hour.

Someday we'll be able to also. Hopefully. user added image

Good work. Like to see you continue work on it and try and see if you can't enhance it.

Have fun.

- Matt
# 5 05-03-2003 , 12:15 AM
Subscriber
Not without lots of practice mshoward user added image. This is a great start jafounet... hope to see ya around the board user added image.

"I should call you sugar maple tree cause i'd totally tap that" haha

email - mattwettstein@gmail.com