Maya 2020 fundamentals - modelling the real world
Get halfway through a model and find it's an unworkable mess? Can't add edge loops where you need them? Can't subdivide a mesh properly? If any of this sounds familiar check this course out.
# 1 15-05-2003 , 08:18 AM

sm tools tutorials

hi everyone. i am not moaning or getting annoyed, just wondering what happened to the free tools tutorials.

# 2 15-05-2003 , 09:57 AM
I just looked on the Home page and found the 5 newest tutorials and a bunch of textures..all free.... and on every page there is an icon just under the SimplyMaya.com logo in the upper right hand corner that says free training. Hope that helps you . :-)

"Si vis pacem para bellum" if you desire peace, prepare for war.

Last edited by PonysGirl; 15-05-2003 at 09:59 AM.
# 3 15-05-2003 , 11:45 AM
Subscriber
mikes was doing them and hes been busing doing all these other tutorials so he might get a chance to go threw some more, maybe kev will get another mod to when he gets back

Thanks for wasting your time reading this line.
# 4 15-05-2003 , 12:06 PM
SM Tea Boy
It was dropped from the site along with 6 or 7 other tutorials whose quality was poor, about a year ago.

Mike, Kurt, Izzy and Craig are still doing tutorials, however mikes a bit buys atm, Kurt is doing DVD's, Kevin’s on holiday and im stuck configuring servers for simply hosting, more videos coming soon though guys.

Daivd user added image

From a readers' Q and A column in TV GUIDE: "If we get involved in a nuclear war, would the electromagnetic pulses from exploding bombs damage my videotapes?"
# 5 15-05-2003 , 01:21 PM
The Maya Mountain
We have to monitor the number of VIP vids > Free vids fairly closely... if we get too many freebies, our bandwidth may start costing more than the income from the VIPs, and so on. I'm sure more freebies will be made eventually.

Go get them subscribers! user added image