Beer glass scene creation
This course contains a little bit of everything with modeling, UVing, texturing and dynamics in Maya, as well as compositing multilayered EXR's in Photoshop.
# 46 25-03-2007 , 02:13 PM
From another angle

Attached Thumbnails

"One day someone tells me that I was no one, no one is perfect, if God is perfect so I'm God" - No One
# 47 27-03-2007 , 10:36 AM
Hi

I'm finally texturing.....sorry I was just seing some photoshop tutorials to get some tecnics

Just done a color sketch to know what I will do

Hope you like it

Best Regards

Gamester

Attached Thumbnails

"One day someone tells me that I was no one, no one is perfect, if God is perfect so I'm God" - No One
# 48 27-03-2007 , 08:23 PM
Hi

Just done a better and clear render

Attached Thumbnails

# 49 28-03-2007 , 10:20 AM
Hi

Here's another update....already finish the jeans and the boots texture....now it's time for the face

Attached Thumbnails

# 50 29-03-2007 , 07:20 AM
Hi

Another small update.....just finished painting the hair...will now start painting the face

Hope you like it

Best Regards

Gamester

Attached Thumbnails

# 51 29-03-2007 , 04:32 PM
Hi

Well, I'll be out for a while so I've worked a bit on the head painting.....almost finished, just need to paint the ears to finished it

Hope you like it

Attached Thumbnails

# 52 29-03-2007 , 04:51 PM
Subscriber
# 53 29-03-2007 , 05:25 PM
yeah, good work on the head texture. Although I was hoping you'd do your own version of this model, now it looks the same as in the tutorial. (except the jacket and accessories)

# 54 07-04-2007 , 12:22 PM

Originally posted by DJbLAZER
yeah, good work on the head texture. Although I was hoping you'd do your own version of this model, now it looks the same as in the tutorial. (except the jacket and accessories)

Hi

Petrol - Thanks a lot for the good words

DjbLAZER - Thanks for the words too and yes, I didn't change a lot from the tutorial sketch I know, but unfortunally I don't have much time for this project, and I had to learn the tips from the tutorial so I've done 2 in 1......the only thing that come from my head was the all texture

I've been out for a while, cause I gone on vacations and didn't have way to post or to work....so I've just finished the head texturing and started the jacket texture.

Hope you like it

Best Regards

Attached Thumbnails

# 55 08-04-2007 , 09:29 AM
Maniacal boy king of Babylon
The head texture looks very good, did you paint it yourself
did you use a book , i ask this because i will soon be in the texturefase myself and i suck at texturing so every helping hand is neededuser added image
keep up the good work

# 56 08-04-2007 , 10:50 PM

Originally posted by mastone
The head texture looks very good, did you paint it yourself
did you use a book , i ask this because i will soon be in the texturefase myself and i suck at texturing so every helping hand is neededuser added image
keep up the good work

Hi

Nop, I didn't follow any book, I just follow the advice tips from the UV_Mapping tutorial, and read some tutorials in the 3dtotal.com ....I've read the 3ds max tutorials, just to get some tips for 3d painting.....go there there are very nice tutorials

Here is the final update for the character painting....I didn't painted the jacket as well I planed, but unfortunally I'm starting to have no time for the project, because the deadline is in the end of the month and I still have to do some animations....If I have time in the end, I'll paint it with a more cool view user added image

Hope you like it

Gamester

Attached Thumbnails

# 57 09-04-2007 , 03:42 PM
Hi

Here's another update....the scenario with the character....sorry if it's 2 darker, I'll make it more perfect next render

Best Regards

Gamester

Attached Thumbnails

# 58 10-04-2007 , 04:40 AM
Hi

Here's another update from the scenario texturing....almost finished the bar texture, just need to add some dettails

Hope you like it

Attached Thumbnails

# 59 10-04-2007 , 06:01 AM
I just wanted to say you're doing incredibly. The characters face, as previously mentioned, is terrific, and the clothes are coming along too. Skeleton? Rigging?
Please, this is just a personal opinion, but if most of the questions (so I've understood) are math, why would people play a game like this when they could easily waste their hours on any of the countless killing games that have been made?
good job

# 60 10-04-2007 , 01:18 PM

Originally posted by bobalie
I just wanted to say you're doing incredibly. The characters face, as previously mentioned, is terrific, and the clothes are coming along too. Skeleton? Rigging?
Please, this is just a personal opinion, but if most of the questions (so I've understood) are math, why would people play a game like this when they could easily waste their hours on any of the countless killing games that have been made?
good job

Hi

Thanks for the words bobalie....I still didn't done the skeleton and tha animation, I'm still finishing the effects and the texturing so after I can do the animation with no problem

That's a good point bobalie, about the killing games, that was our first ideia for a the project, to do an FPS game, but this is a high school project and for education porpuses can't be a violent game bla bla bla bla, so they told me to do an educational game so could be approvet by the school (and probably could be send to the portuguese education department of the government if it's really good).....and we're doing the best we can to make it the most interesting as possible.

Here's an mini update....just add rendering effects and some texturing update

Hope you like it

Best Regards

Gamester

Attached Thumbnails