SimplyMaya Forums

Welcome to the forum, feel free to ask questions here.

SM Forums / Lounges / Maya Basics & Newbie Lounge / Convert Camera animation to scene

Maya Basics & Newbie Lounge Please post in this section ONLY if your question doesn't fit in anywhere else on the forum, or if you're not sure which section it's relevant to. We also have Free streaming trial available.

Join the conversation. Reply to post

04-08-2015, 01:00 AM   #1
anil10678

Convert Camera animation to scene
Hi guys

i have 2 problems in maya ...
1>>
i am new here , i got a problem plz someone help me plz
i have a static scene and i animate a camera in that scene but after finished i dont want that my camera animate i need only my scene move and camera is steel and no change in camera view,
is this possible in maya ...

2>>
i need to track my 3d scene and need 4 point cornerpin data of my tv in 3d scene for aftereffects
so i set the video footage in tv in my render video
but every where all go mad in place 3d objects in 2d video
but there are no way to place a 2d objects in 3d scene with tracking

both problem i got after learning maya and i asked every where but i didnot got right answer

thanks