Maya 2020 fundamentals - modelling the real world
Get halfway through a model and find it's an unworkable mess? Can't add edge loops where you need them? Can't subdivide a mesh properly? If any of this sounds familiar check this course out.
# 1 01-04-2016 , 05:15 AM

3d Environment Artist Career Resource

As an Experienced Environment Artist or recent graduate looking to find their next career opportunity, wouldn’t you consider it an asset to have a single online resource for gaming companies, job and skill requirements, current opportunities, and a platform to the latest software tools used by Environment Artists in the field? Well, I’ve created just that resource, called www.EnvironmentArtists2B.com. This has served as a vital tool not only for myself in continuing my 10 year career in game development, but also wanted to provide a road map for upcoming Environment Artists just launching their career.

Please check it out www.EnvironmentArtist2B.com and I encourage you to give me some feedback.

Thank you,

Joel Cuellar

Environment Artist

joel@joelcuellar.com

user added image

# 2 01-04-2016 , 08:09 AM
Lead Modeler - Framestore
interesting, Im sure some of the boys and girls will have a look at this

cheers, and please feel free to post some of your work on our forums and engage with some of the artists

many thanks
Jay