Digital humans the art of the digital double
Ever wanted to know how digital doubles are created in the movie industry? This course will give you an insight into how it's done.
# 31 15-09-2006 , 07:16 AM
Subscriber
lol ya answer..

A great mod for Jedi academy www.moviebattles.com

Computer Rig-

64-bit vista
23.5 inch LCD + a 19 inch
Q6600 intell qaud
4 gigs of ddr2 ram
8800GTS 512 video card @700mhz
# 32 15-09-2006 , 04:34 PM
Acid44
i honestly need scientific proof to back up religious beliefs before i follow them (no offence) so i dont agree with relion and im 14 yrs

# 33 15-09-2006 , 04:47 PM
Acid44,
i feel the same way. God/Gods are completely illogical for straight thinkers. Most people only believe in God as their parents do, but matt is an odd example user added image his parents are not christian but he is.... anyway.,....

cheers user added image

Environment Artist @ Plastic Piranha
www.joopson.com
# 34 16-09-2006 , 12:46 AM
No offence to anyone but there actually are elements of truth in religions that people simply don't think hard enough about to realize. But I won't bore everyone with the details.

# 35 16-09-2006 , 12:51 AM
Subscriber
I'm with you.

Still the question remains...

Folder or crunsher?

I'm a proud crunsher, and thus a user of massive amounts of toilet paper.

too_tough_to_die@mac.com (AIM)
Always up for a chat !
# 36 21-09-2006 , 05:07 AM
christian but NOT catholic... 21

# 37 21-09-2006 , 06:22 AM
Subscriber
gent ofwa?

too_tough_to_die@mac.com (AIM)
Always up for a chat !
# 38 21-09-2006 , 12:42 PM
Subscriber
heres somthing of the miracle of Our Lady of Cuadalupe https://www.livingmiracles.net/Guadalupe.html

... Studies by infra-red photography in 1979 and 1981 by Professors Philip Callahan and Jody B. Smith from the University of Florida, established a clear distinction between the original Image and the retouches where man’s hand can easily be recognized. They ruled out brush strokes, overpainting, varnish, sizing, or even preliminary drawings by an artist in the original image and concluded that the original image has qualities of color and uses the weave of the cloth in such a way that it could not be the work of human hands.

A great mod for Jedi academy www.moviebattles.com

Computer Rig-

64-bit vista
23.5 inch LCD + a 19 inch
Q6600 intell qaud
4 gigs of ddr2 ram
8800GTS 512 video card @700mhz
# 39 22-09-2006 , 12:02 PM
Just to point the forum back to the intented meaing user added image ...

Im From Denmark, 16 years old, aaaanndd im a Buddhist

(__/)
(='.'=) This is bunny. Copy and paste bunny into your
(")_(") signature to help him gain world domination
# 40 22-09-2006 , 02:09 PM
Acid44
if you look though geoloical history from the biblical era youll notice that all the chistian plagues can be answered by one volcanic eruption:bow:gotta love science :bow:

just saying probably has nothing to do with anything though but it backs up my non-beleiver status.

Last edited by Acid44; 23-09-2006 at 03:03 PM.
# 41 23-09-2006 , 03:16 AM
Hmm. Don't mean to be rude but the use of IR imaging to determine which bits are genuine and which bits ain't sounds a bit... strange. Should have been x-ray or something. But then, my understanding of IR is limited to military stuff.

# 42 24-09-2006 , 01:15 AM
I'm atheist and Buddhist (Most people mistake Buddha for a god) with a Christian background. Oh, and Im very very old.

Many people on this forum seem to be distrustfull of religion and quite rightly so. But I do believe there is a big difference between religion in general and monotheism.
Monotheistic religions tend to be much more aggressive in nature because in the end they can never accept anything else except their own particular dogma's and thruths.
Violence and the non-acceptance and final destruction and/or eternal torture of those who do not believe is an important part of the Christian and Muslim belief systems. Judaism actually is much more tolerant than its two major ofspring religions.
The god of the book (Torah, Bible and Koran) is a very, very violent one and it is this violence that is mirrored in many believers. This build in agression is what made me loose my own Christian faith in the end.
When I discoverd Buddhism I couldn't believe my eyes and ears. I couldn' t believe that a 2500 years old religion could be so incredibly sophisticated, so down to earth, so smart, so intelligent. A Buddhist for example can never use his religion as an excuse for killing on whatever scale he has in mind. There have been no Buddhist wars, crusades, suicide bombings, etc. ever in the 2500 years of its existence and it will never happen, because it can not be done!

I could go on and on about this, but I won't.

# 43 24-09-2006 , 01:47 AM
I don't mean to offend, or to downplay its importance, but during the Vietnam War, Buddhist monks burnt themselves to death in protest, which in my opinion, is very wrong. Surely to express one's discontent for something, being alive than dead has more of a positive impact.

# 44 24-09-2006 , 01:48 AM
Amen user added image

Im a Buddhist, and i cant disagree one single word... Just my opinion user added image

(__/)
(='.'=) This is bunny. Copy and paste bunny into your
(")_(") signature to help him gain world domination
# 45 24-09-2006 , 01:52 AM
Grev_Mivlos, I'm not sure that I understood what you said. Could you please elaborate?