Complex UV Layout in Maya
Over the last couple of years UV layout in Maya has changed for the better. In this course we're going to be taking a look at some of those changes as we UV map an entire character
# 1 06-09-2004 , 06:07 AM
Subscriber

Ripples in a puddle

I'm trying to make a scene, but I'm not sure how to go about it. Basically, the scene is looking down at a small puddle of water in the ground and I need to make the puddle ripple (tremor) to a music score, any ideas from anyone as to how I can do this?
any surgestions would be much appreciated. user added image

I'd like to share a revelation that I've had during my time here. It came to me when I tried to classify your species. I realized that you're not actually mammals. Every mammal on this planet instinctively develops a natural equilibrium with the surrounding environment, but you humans do not. You move to an area, and you multiply, and multiply, until every natural resource is consumed. The only way you can survive is to spread to another area. There is another organism on this planet that follows the same pattern. A virus. Human beings are a disease, a cancer of this planet, you are a plague, and we are the cure.
# 2 06-09-2004 , 01:48 PM
The Maya Mountain
Probably could use a Wave deformer.

# 3 06-09-2004 , 03:00 PM
Subscriber
Could use a "Wake" with fluids in maya.

"Everybody loves a joker, But no one likes a fool"