Introduction to Maya - Rendering in Arnold
This course will look at the fundamentals of rendering in Arnold. We'll go through the different light types available, cameras, shaders, Arnold's render settings and finally how to split an image into render passes (AOV's), before we then reassemble it i
# 1 15-04-2004 , 07:10 PM

Fluid help.

When i follow this Tutorial I stop and cant figur how to mark Time2. When they say i got time2 marked shift-mark the fluid and go in to the hyper shade. But when i go in to the hyper shade time2 is nowhere to see. Please help me.
The tutorial: https://www.alias.com/eng/community/t...ds/index.jhtml

# 2 15-04-2004 , 10:43 PM
look inside the "hypergraph" instead.

There can not be Good without Evil, so then it must be good to be Evil sometimes.

:tup:
# 3 15-04-2004 , 11:55 PM
Sorry mistyped that..... I mean HyperGraph. It is`t there.

# 4 16-04-2004 , 02:20 AM
did you click "input and output conections" button in the hypergraph?

There can not be Good without Evil, so then it must be good to be Evil sometimes.

# 5 17-04-2004 , 01:25 PM
also got puzzled by that one. The way I solved it is to select time2 and opening the hypergraph, and having the oultiner open next to it, i dragged FluidEffects1 into the hypergraph, and then you have them both there.

Would also like to know, though, why it does not appear as mentioned in the tutorial.

A conscious power has drawn the plan of life...
# 6 17-04-2004 , 08:31 PM
I don't know.... it appeared for me when I tried the tutorial :-/ weird...