Maya for 3D Printing - Rapid Prototyping
In this course we're going to look at something a little different, creating technically accurate 3D printed parts.
# 1 20-10-2003 , 02:31 PM

Problems With Monster and FAQ

Hi guys, the monster it's waitin for a while ... just to follow the crits of pure_mourning i wish to know how to attach arms to my model (see thread "first start with a monster") i got a lot of trouble doing this . . . (for this the new model it's slow to come out). user added image the model it's a NURBS and i wish to realize the arms with a cyliner or a sphere ....
Another thing i wish to know before to go is as follow:
in the Hypershade window there's the shaders folders, MaYa come with his library with preview, then if i chose a shader (e.g. glass or chocolate) i can import from the preview, installing new shaders i got no preview how i can obtain thgis preview? I need a rendered sample of the texture?? to place where?
C U Soon

Attached Thumbnails
# 2 20-10-2003 , 02:35 PM
the new model it's slowly different
claws and theet are most aligned to the body, thongue is more visible, i'll paint it, other parts will better innested.