Introduction to Maya - Rendering in Arnold
This course will look at the fundamentals of rendering in Arnold. We'll go through the different light types available, cameras, shaders, Arnold's render settings and finally how to split an image into render passes (AOV's), before we then reassemble it i
# 1 13-01-2006 , 10:25 PM

Maya books?

I was thinking about buying some books for maya.. As i usually like to have some off screen learning.

And i have looked a bit and found this:

https://store.alias.com/dr/sat4/ec_MA...DE=&CACHE_ID=0

I would like to order them but has anybody read them? Are they any good for learning maya? Or should i only get one perhaps.. or another book that is better :blush:

# 2 14-01-2006 , 11:18 AM
Subscriber
I have "Learning maya 7| modeling and animation handbook"
and i think it's really good. But i think it depends on your experience with maya! I think this book is aimed at beginners with not so much experienceuser added image
It covers about everything about modeling and animation, plus you get a cd with free models and suchuser added image

user added image

# 3 14-01-2006 , 12:46 PM
Well i know the basics of modelling.. but it is still hard for me to get a grasp of creating good topology...

with animation i don't know anything user added image

Well i ordered the first 2 books from amazon they where cheaper there.. hope they arrive soon.. perhaps will purchase the special effects if the other 2 books are any good user added image

# 4 22-01-2006 , 12:45 PM

nothing i did only want to write:P

hello eweryone. i m a new maya user and i want to learn all about maya. but how i it do? i havent got any book or tutorials. anybody have got a tutorials? for help me..