Maya 2020 fundamentals - modelling the real world
Get halfway through a model and find it's an unworkable mess? Can't add edge loops where you need them? Can't subdivide a mesh properly? If any of this sounds familiar check this course out.
# 1 04-10-2008 , 11:55 PM

Very low sound

Hi, I just joined here and downloaded the free skeleton_basics tutorial. I started playing the movie and could not hear a thing. So I cracked up the volume in my soundcard settings and the windows media player to full maximum and I could just barely make out what the narrator was saying. Is this just a bad recording or what is up? Having sound turned up this high makes the ordinary windows-sounds play like high enough to scare the shit out of me and alert the whole building.

This is no good.

BTW, the video quality was really bad to, but that matters less cause as long as I can see whats going on it works...

# 2 05-10-2008 , 01:12 AM
Level 32 pachyderm
You probably dont have the right codec....

# 3 05-10-2008 , 04:59 AM
Never heard of that before. Without a code there would be no sound, not low and noisy sound... what codecs do you use? It seemed like a straight wmv.

# 4 05-10-2008 , 05:24 AM
Level 32 pachyderm
user added image
you can still play the video without the right codec, theres just no guarantee it will play correctly, i have no idea what codec it is in though