Digital humans the art of the digital double
Ever wanted to know how digital doubles are created in the movie industry? This course will give you an insight into how it's done.
# 1 27-03-2007 , 09:13 AM

Mailing list

Hello,
how the f*ck do I remove myself from the mailing list?
Because you do not provide the link in the posts, just text at the bottom that says "You are receiving this because you are a member of the simplysites, you may remove yourself at anytime HERE"
I'd appreciate to get the link for the removal, thanks you.

- taimou

# 2 27-03-2007 , 09:29 AM
SM Tea Boy
We provide the link in every email

You are receiving this because you are a member of the simplysites, you may remove yourself at anytime HERE

From a readers' Q and A column in TV GUIDE: "If we get involved in a nuclear war, would the electromagnetic pulses from exploding bombs damage my videotapes?"
# 3 27-03-2007 , 12:43 PM
Thank you for the link.
Atleast the mails I got don't have it:
Code:
<tr align="center" bgcolor="#CCCCCC">
<td colspan="2" style="padding: 5px"><font size="-2" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif">You 
are receiving this because you are a member of the simplysites,  you may remove yourself at anytime 
HERE</a></font></td>
</tr>
The <a href...> part is missing from your messages as seen above.

- taimou

# 4 27-03-2007 , 01:27 PM
SM Tea Boy
Code:
 <td colspan="2" style="padding: 5px"><font size="-2" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif">You 
            are receiving this because you are a member of the simplysites,  you may remove yourself at anytime 
            <a href="https://www.simplymaya.com/mailcont.mhtml">HERE</a></font></td>
This is what was sent very strange check your mail provider to see if they are filtering html mail seems unlikely though

Anyone else get this problem?

Thanks
David

From a readers' Q and A column in TV GUIDE: "If we get involved in a nuclear war, would the electromagnetic pulses from exploding bombs damage my videotapes?"