Integrating 3D models with photography
Interested in integrating your 3D work with the real world? This might help
# 16 07-11-2002 , 02:03 PM
Thanks bingo I'll check it out for sure.

Kurt

I am enough of an artist to draw freely upon my imagination, knowledge is limited, imagination encircles the world. (Albert Einstein)

https://www.artstation.com/kurtb
# 17 07-11-2002 , 04:34 PM
Subscriber
Oi Bingo!

You're website is very slow... How big is the flash *.swf? I mean Ive got broadband and it is running real slow my machine is your webserver wonky.

Like your characters! I must try some rotoscoping and compositing myself looks GOOD!

Is DivX PC only? I hate all these third party codecs, they're never cross platform and you waste time hunting them down and installing them - pain in the bottom!

user added image

Tickety boo and ta ta for a bit...
Gazzamataz
https://www.gazzamataz.com
# 18 07-11-2002 , 05:03 PM
Subscriber
kurt, if you want some critics: the first creature looks a bit heavy - it seams to be a ton and crashes the floor any second user added image and the jump, i would like to see the first swinging a bit slower - i just tried jumping and i always made a slow deep swing and than a second one that is faster and shorter and goes into the jump seamlessly.

but great job, it will take a lot til i can do something even close to that

# 19 07-11-2002 , 05:30 PM
gazzamataz

Well all I can say is I have broad band at home and from work and it's never been slow ... sorry if it caused you problem user added image

the work is a very small sample ... haven't really got round to putting much up, still finishing a game and much if my stuff can't really be released until the game is ... I just sneak a few out now and then ... not sure about Divx being cross platform ... but it creates the smallest file sizes so I like to use it ...

Cheers again.