Introduction to Maya - Rendering in Arnold
This course will look at the fundamentals of rendering in Arnold. We'll go through the different light types available, cameras, shaders, Arnold's render settings and finally how to split an image into render passes (AOV's), before we then reassemble it i
# 1 12-05-2003 , 05:42 AM

Let em vent!!!!

Ok all you Maya addicts; user added image
this thread is intended for the “other” people in your lives.
Support for friends, family, and especially the Significant others that feel like they have lost you, not only to the computer but especially to some …”stupid” thing called “SimplyMaya”. (I know it isn’t “stupid”. *chuckles)
Of course you are also welcome to come here and talk too. But let them know there is a place for them to talk, vent, applaud, and learn a little about what you are doing. . A place that was not started by a participating member but a member in a relationship with one.
So, I am opening this thread for these kinds of comments and discussions to take place.

user added image

# 2 12-05-2003 , 04:52 PM
Subscriber
lol this is hilarious! No doubt there will be all sorts of girlfriends, wives etc making their views known here...Luckily im single at the moment so I have little to worry about...

...hmmm...Wonder if Maya is the reason why im single?? lol

I bet Pony is red-faced right now hehe well done pony'sgirl user added image

# 3 12-05-2003 , 05:31 PM
lol, this is funny

Please check
My (old) website!
# 4 12-05-2003 , 11:01 PM
alexgc.... hummm... well maybe.....LOL
naw....

pony is not red faced... I'll beat him until he comes here and posts it... *snickers* ( I AM kidding)
he supports my things like I do his.

thank you for yours...user added image

I hope you are right about wives etc coming here.

Last edited by PonysGirl; 12-05-2003 at 11:09 PM.
# 5 12-05-2003 , 11:05 PM
brian, pleased to add some humor to your day.
thanks for postinguser added image

# 6 12-05-2003 , 11:16 PM
Subscriber
I’m not too sure on what this thread is all about but, Man I got happy as a clam downloading these tutorials until I ran out of points? Man I feel like someone on Crack!! I can pay for more points but man it should be for free, what’s every ones feelings on this?user added image

# 7 12-05-2003 , 11:28 PM
We need to pay to keep this site running mate....

I am enough of an artist to draw freely upon my imagination, knowledge is limited, imagination encircles the world. (Albert Einstein)

https://www.artstation.com/kurtb
# 8 12-05-2003 , 11:38 PM
Subscriber
By you calling me mate I’ll take it you not located in the US, that’s too bad you could get funded to keep the site up and get paid to do so as a nonprofit organization, I’m not sure if you have government funding as over here but, I’m sure they would have some kind of bill to help educational Sites to cut cost’s. user added image

# 9 12-05-2003 , 11:46 PM
Not to far away... Im in canada...

I am enough of an artist to draw freely upon my imagination, knowledge is limited, imagination encircles the world. (Albert Einstein)

# 10 12-05-2003 , 11:53 PM
Subscriber
Wow just visited your site, you Rock hard core in maya, good workuser added image

# 11 12-05-2003 , 11:58 PM
Thanks bud.... still learning a lot.. I'll have a new website up in the comming months with a lot of things that I haven't shown...

Thanks again

and welcome to SimplyMaya

# 12 13-05-2003 , 12:09 AM
R-Tillery...greetings
I started this thread for the people in your life that have to deal with you when you are going thru "no more points" withdrawal.user added image
LOL

If they knew about it maybe they would add Maya Points, tutorials, etc., to thier list of gifts for you...:banana:

Kurt..... absolutly... this terrific site does not run for free..

Thanks for stopping inuser added image

BTW,.... R-Tillery... ever tried to apply for a federal grant?? Just curious.user added image

# 13 13-05-2003 , 12:24 AM
Subscriber
Hey guys, do you use maya.. if you do.. GET OUT. LOL, heheh, just kiddin with ya guys.. but if you have a Girlfriend or wife, let them know about this section.. im sure they have stories to tell user added image.

"I should call you sugar maple tree cause i'd totally tap that" haha

email - mattwettstein@gmail.com
# 14 13-05-2003 , 01:24 AM
Haha.....
Thanks <M>
I appreciate the support. :bgreen:

Yeah you guys ...tell them...

Let Em Vent!!!!!!!!!:mingun:

# 15 13-05-2003 , 01:55 AM
Subscriber
Yea I picked up a Micro loan for my home business, here’s a site if your looking for help.

Gov loans user added image