Integrating 3D models with photography
Interested in integrating your 3D work with the real world? This might help
# 1 15-08-2007 , 03:42 PM

KindDoggOfWar - Summer Challenge

Joined a bit late, but why not. I have 2 days to finish this up before I go on vacation. This is the first challenge ive participated in. I wont be using any additional software besides some photoshop touch ups. Other than that it will just be Maya software renders:attn: Heres the original thread! Im placing my pirate into a scene with a skeleton key and random pirate items. He will be a long dead pirate resting on a chest staring at the skeleton key he will be holding with other crap surrounding him. Ill be posting lots of updates since im on a tight schedule.
Original Thread

Yay, not a freshman anymore!
# 2 15-08-2007 , 04:15 PM
Subscriber
Quite ambitious to come in with only 2 days to work. You've got a pretty good start though.

Good luck

# 3 16-08-2007 , 09:01 AM
Thanks! heres a little test render. not the final texturing, and the surrounding stuff isnt textured at all. I know i dont have much of a chance, i mean captain crunch alone is...well its so good i actually got nauseous.:shakehead but why nothttps://img215.imageshack.us/img215/5...on2copyzq9.jpg

# 4 16-08-2007 , 12:38 PM

# 5 27-08-2007 , 09:11 PM
19 year Veteran
Awsome work kinddoggofwar! How much of the skeleton have you modeled? If you have modeled the whole thing, I reccomend showing more of it.

# 6 03-09-2007 , 09:28 AM
thanks THX, and sorry for not completing this in time. I...uhh, kinda got my computer taken away until i finished my summer reading. I have it back now, (no way im reading "A separate peice" John Knowles is incredibly boring) Maya is the way to go! Ill try to post some updates but school starts in a couple days and im pretty busy. Still, if i skip Homework and essays i should be able to get some more updates in there!user added image

# 7 03-09-2007 , 12:35 PM
19 year Veteran
Sounds cool. I would like to see more updates on this project. BTW, since NO ONE commented on my final entry, I would like your C&C on my final entry if you don't mind?